20-09-2015, 08:07 PM
I have not had much time on this one since we last discussed it.
Last week we had to go to a funeral down south so I have slipped a day or two behind.
There is a repair that will take a couple of hours on the second channel due to a soldered joint having come adrift in a very difficult location where I can#t even see it let alone remove the correct components in order to see it.
It is a matter of tracing it electrically and then removing the component that the ends of the faulty circuit emerge from beneath.
It is a fiddly job but it can be done.
Last week we had to go to a funeral down south so I have slipped a day or two behind.
There is a repair that will take a couple of hours on the second channel due to a soldered joint having come adrift in a very difficult location where I can#t even see it let alone remove the correct components in order to see it.
It is a matter of tracing it electrically and then removing the component that the ends of the faulty circuit emerge from beneath.
It is a fiddly job but it can be done.







