08-09-2015, 10:53 AM
I've had Skoda's since 2002, two Octavia.s and now a Yeti and my wife has a Fabia. They are the most complex cars we've owned but, touch wood, they have been the most reliable. Certainly more reliable than the Volvo and the two Ka's we've also had.
It's not only the reliability of the cars but the customer service from the garages. Before the Skoda's I had Fords for 22 years, the final Escort overlapping with my wifes Volvo 440. Of these the Volvo customer service was far better but Ford were improving until last year when we had problems following the MOT on a Ka. We are now a Ford free zone having moved the kids cars to the VW camp.
I value reliability as it means less hassle for me because when things do go wrong as it's always down to me to try and get it sorted and then try to get the kids to pay for any repairs!
Keith
It's not only the reliability of the cars but the customer service from the garages. Before the Skoda's I had Fords for 22 years, the final Escort overlapping with my wifes Volvo 440. Of these the Volvo customer service was far better but Ford were improving until last year when we had problems following the MOT on a Ka. We are now a Ford free zone having moved the kids cars to the VW camp.
I value reliability as it means less hassle for me because when things do go wrong as it's always down to me to try and get it sorted and then try to get the kids to pay for any repairs!
Keith







