18-08-2015, 05:58 PM
WinZip takes me back; I haven't used that since I was on Windows 98se.
I'd agree with Jeffrey about Malwarebytes and Adblock Plus, though Adblock Edge is an alternative as the writer of Adblock Plus has done some sort of deal with Google to allow "A small amount of unobtrusive advertising" through.
I use Chrome and Adblock (it's just called "Adblock") as recommended by Nick and find that's fantastic.
I'm surprised that FireFox let something nasty through as it's normally very paranoid.
Good luck with it.
— Joe
I'd agree with Jeffrey about Malwarebytes and Adblock Plus, though Adblock Edge is an alternative as the writer of Adblock Plus has done some sort of deal with Google to allow "A small amount of unobtrusive advertising" through.
I use Chrome and Adblock (it's just called "Adblock") as recommended by Nick and find that's fantastic.
I'm surprised that FireFox let something nasty through as it's normally very paranoid.
Good luck with it.
— Joe






