16-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Bing is a search engine and as is often the case, unless you uncheck 'install Bing' (or Google Chrome or whatever) when you install a downloaded program on internet, it will make Bing (Chrome or whatever) your default search engine whether you want it or not. They seem to rely on inertia to cause some luckless individuals to leave it on. If you want to revert back to whatever you were using before (as you clearly do), this will tell you how to do it:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...=windows-7
Hope that helps.
Next stunt will be 'install W10" - Every time I switch my PC I get the nag screen. One of these days if I'm asleep at the wheel, I'll wake up to find it's done it!
Why do they think just because something is 'free', that people will want it?
Brings to mind the words penned by Kris Kristofferson which found their way into Me & Bobby McGee:
"Nothing ain't worth nothing but it's free".
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...=windows-7
Hope that helps.
Next stunt will be 'install W10" - Every time I switch my PC I get the nag screen. One of these days if I'm asleep at the wheel, I'll wake up to find it's done it!
Why do they think just because something is 'free', that people will want it?
Brings to mind the words penned by Kris Kristofferson which found their way into Me & Bobby McGee:
"Nothing ain't worth nothing but it's free".
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







