23-06-2015, 02:52 PM
Thanks for reading Nick, and for your helpful comments.
Good point re reversing the image. I think the main reason that the edges look jagged - particularly the sloping ones - is that I used MS Paint to create it, rather than a PCB program, so any circular or sloping areas are 'stepped'. But that said, really, I should reverse the artwork as a matter of course to ensure that the ink side is in contact with the board - not the glass. Using 'Paint' is rather 'hammy' and not the best approach to creating PCB artwork of course, but I just don't have the time to become proficient in any of the PCB progs for the few PCBs that I make - maybe half a dozen a year.
Good point re reversing the image. I think the main reason that the edges look jagged - particularly the sloping ones - is that I used MS Paint to create it, rather than a PCB program, so any circular or sloping areas are 'stepped'. But that said, really, I should reverse the artwork as a matter of course to ensure that the ink side is in contact with the board - not the glass. Using 'Paint' is rather 'hammy' and not the best approach to creating PCB artwork of course, but I just don't have the time to become proficient in any of the PCB progs for the few PCBs that I make - maybe half a dozen a year.
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







