20-06-2015, 08:48 PM
Fear not young Lawrence, I have the Diagrams by means most devious 
However, I can't Post them.
The Reaction Condenser in mine is indeed Differential. The small one on the RHS does have three Wires but two of them are connected to the same Pin. It's in Series with the Aerial. I've also located the solitary Resistor - the Grid Leak for V2.
I suppose I'll have to find out what the Valves are next. You've got me trotting up and down the Garden like a trainee Marathon Runner
I fear this isn't the finest example.
Alan

However, I can't Post them.
The Reaction Condenser in mine is indeed Differential. The small one on the RHS does have three Wires but two of them are connected to the same Pin. It's in Series with the Aerial. I've also located the solitary Resistor - the Grid Leak for V2.
I suppose I'll have to find out what the Valves are next. You've got me trotting up and down the Garden like a trainee Marathon Runner

I fear this isn't the finest example.
Alan






