05-06-2015, 09:07 AM
I think you've done infinitely better than most getting this far.
I can't see anything round U2126 that should damage it. Do you want to try mine? Of course there's always a risk attached to that sort of thing but that's life.
If you want to give it a go PM me your Address and I'll fish it out and put it in the Post. I assume there's just no Readout without it in, not that I use mine a lot, 'scope that is.
Alan
I can't see anything round U2126 that should damage it. Do you want to try mine? Of course there's always a risk attached to that sort of thing but that's life.
If you want to give it a go PM me your Address and I'll fish it out and put it in the Post. I assume there's just no Readout without it in, not that I use mine a lot, 'scope that is.
Alan






