03-06-2015, 12:59 PM
The manual for the timebases is pretty good wrt. the on-screen display - generally all the Tek service manuals discussed the theory and practice in detail.
Whilst checking against a known-good unit would normally be a reasonable thing to do, here we have something that is 20 - 30 years old, so checking against the service manual would be safer...
Following this thread has made me rather regret getting rid of my 7904...
BTW. I did check about the extension - the only one I have left is for the TMS500/5000 chassis - I have a LOT of those plug-ins, so that must be why I kept it
Whilst checking against a known-good unit would normally be a reasonable thing to do, here we have something that is 20 - 30 years old, so checking against the service manual would be safer...
Following this thread has made me rather regret getting rid of my 7904...
BTW. I did check about the extension - the only one I have left is for the TMS500/5000 chassis - I have a LOT of those plug-ins, so that must be why I kept it
sıʌǝɹq ɐʇıʌ `ɐƃuol sɹɐ
ʞɔıu
ʞɔıu







