07-05-2015, 05:27 PM
(07-05-2015, 05:05 PM)Radio Fixer Wrote: This is fun![]()
, design by committee. Used to get involved with those when I was working.
Be interesting to see the final circuit and does it work on site? A number of times we built things in the Lab and thought we had covered everything but on site, well red faces. It was at a time when EMC practice was in its infancy and so those who have expressed to take concern for this, particularly for the long bell push leads, are spot on.
Gary
It brings to mind the saying that "the difference between theory and practice in practice, is far greater than the difference between theory and practice in theory"!
And don't we know it!
My problem is that my practical skills, abilities and experience far outweigh my technical knowledge.
That's fine for making things just to look at, but when they're things that are supposed to work as well as be ornamental, that's when the fun starts!
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







