07-05-2015, 05:11 PM
Well I have to say that I'm overwhelmed and really very grateful for all the interest, advice and trouble that everyone has gone to, for what - for me - had started out as a simple 555 timer!
I'm indebted to Nick for the time he's taken to outline possible problems if a called hangs onto the push button, and for the suggested mods and simulation.
I've developed the PCB to a point at which there's just no more space for additional components, so I'm going to give it a go and see what happens.
Serves me right for not persevering with two transistors, 4 resistors and a cap!
I'll report back in due course after other diversions over the next few days - weekend away for NVCF, Sheffield Monday, Stately Home visit Tuesday, friends visiting Weds, and so on it goes...
I'm indebted to Nick for the time he's taken to outline possible problems if a called hangs onto the push button, and for the suggested mods and simulation.
I've developed the PCB to a point at which there's just no more space for additional components, so I'm going to give it a go and see what happens.
Serves me right for not persevering with two transistors, 4 resistors and a cap!
I'll report back in due course after other diversions over the next few days - weekend away for NVCF, Sheffield Monday, Stately Home visit Tuesday, friends visiting Weds, and so on it goes...
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







