28-04-2015, 09:02 AM
Thanks Peter, for reading my post and outlining your experiences.
And thanks Mark for the alternative circuit, which will be simpler to construct than using a 555.
It will be powered from a mains transformer which supplies the bell, and will also be rectified to supply the DC for the timer circuit, so current consumption isn't an issue.
Another little diversion to add to my 'do list'!
And thanks Mark for the alternative circuit, which will be simpler to construct than using a 555.
It will be powered from a mains transformer which supplies the bell, and will also be rectified to supply the DC for the timer circuit, so current consumption isn't an issue.
Another little diversion to add to my 'do list'!
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







