11-04-2015, 08:08 AM
I trust you'll get a free re-test next week.
My strangest was with an old Horsebox. I returned to find the whole crew poring over Manuals.
What's the problem?
The Box is fine but we can't decide whether it should have Seat belts.
Errr. It's old and it was originally Registered as a Delivery Van so it was exempt.
Yes, but it isn't now, it's a Horsebox.
They continued to argue among themselves for some time before finally deciding it should have them fitted. I guess that was really back-protecting, and as I was going to fit them anyway it didn't matter.
It 'Passed' fine a Week later.
Alan
My strangest was with an old Horsebox. I returned to find the whole crew poring over Manuals.
What's the problem?
The Box is fine but we can't decide whether it should have Seat belts.
Errr. It's old and it was originally Registered as a Delivery Van so it was exempt.
Yes, but it isn't now, it's a Horsebox.
They continued to argue among themselves for some time before finally deciding it should have them fitted. I guess that was really back-protecting, and as I was going to fit them anyway it didn't matter.
It 'Passed' fine a Week later.
Alan






