30-03-2015, 03:21 PM
Someone on the VRF posted a rather indistinct copy of the original leaflet, which included the operating instructions and circuit.
It re-awakened my interest and has prompted me to re-draw the circuit and re-write the instructions (verbatim) to make them legible. I've attached the re-drawn circuit and the re-written instructions, which might help someone who has one of these dinky little jobbies. I've also attached a pic of the PCB, on which I've more clearly annotated the test points of the connections to the DM70 'magic eye' balance indicator.
I've got mine in bits just now, with two Hunts mouldseals replaced and the two electrolytic removed, ready for replacement.
Hope that might be of interest and use to someone.
Since Joe - who used to look after the archive/library - sadly left the forum, I'm not sure what happens about placing data in that section.
Something we can do ourselves as the mood takes us, or what?
It re-awakened my interest and has prompted me to re-draw the circuit and re-write the instructions (verbatim) to make them legible. I've attached the re-drawn circuit and the re-written instructions, which might help someone who has one of these dinky little jobbies. I've also attached a pic of the PCB, on which I've more clearly annotated the test points of the connections to the DM70 'magic eye' balance indicator.
I've got mine in bits just now, with two Hunts mouldseals replaced and the two electrolytic removed, ready for replacement.
Hope that might be of interest and use to someone.
Since Joe - who used to look after the archive/library - sadly left the forum, I'm not sure what happens about placing data in that section.
Something we can do ourselves as the mood takes us, or what?
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







