14-03-2015, 06:26 PM
(14-03-2015, 03:25 PM)Tedzed1 Wrote: Can you remember the registration number David, I should be able to find out if it is still on the road.
Here you go Paul - I nearly posted this pic earlier!
It was registered in 1989, I bought it in 1994, and sold it in 2008.
(In an earlier post I said I had it 16 years, but in fact it was 14).
In all the years I had it, it only saw the rain on two occasions.
Showroom condition when I sold it, but it made sense to let it go - I spent far more time fussing over it than using it.
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







