14-03-2015, 01:57 PM
Crikey, that's woken up an old thread!
I see that in my post on 16 April 2011 I promised to post some pics of my Beemer, which I never did, so I've belatedly added some below.
My 'leathers' were made to measure by a local firm who supply the police leathers.
It was a lovely bike to own and ride.
I fitted the panniers, top box and taller screen during the time that I had it. (The first pic shows the original screen - the later pics show the taller screen).
I wonder where it is now - the chap who bought it was a chicken farmer from Preston.
I could have sold it ten times over.
I see that in my post on 16 April 2011 I promised to post some pics of my Beemer, which I never did, so I've belatedly added some below.
My 'leathers' were made to measure by a local firm who supply the police leathers.
It was a lovely bike to own and ride.
I fitted the panniers, top box and taller screen during the time that I had it. (The first pic shows the original screen - the later pics show the taller screen).
I wonder where it is now - the chap who bought it was a chicken farmer from Preston.
I could have sold it ten times over.
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







