12-03-2015, 07:39 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2015, 07:44 AM by Radio Fixer.)
Its nice to have fans David, thank you.
I'm sure lots do, but don't write about it, and many could do as full a restoration but its not everyone' way. Some like to do only what's needed and leave it at that. The radio works, well for now anyway, and they are happy with it. Each to his own.
That juggling pic, posted for fun, was about 20 years ago and its another 'use it or lose it' and its gone now. Cant do the clubs anymore and at one time I could walk around doing basic stuff. Basic stuff: believe me even that is very difficult. I still pick up the balls now and then and can do a few routines with them: its supposed to be good for keeping Azheimers at bay !
If you ever see a great juggler performing, stop and have a watch and drop a coin in the hat. Alas, TV has devalued what are amazing skills, taking often years of practice, as well as natural ability.
Gary
I'm sure lots do, but don't write about it, and many could do as full a restoration but its not everyone' way. Some like to do only what's needed and leave it at that. The radio works, well for now anyway, and they are happy with it. Each to his own.
That juggling pic, posted for fun, was about 20 years ago and its another 'use it or lose it' and its gone now. Cant do the clubs anymore and at one time I could walk around doing basic stuff. Basic stuff: believe me even that is very difficult. I still pick up the balls now and then and can do a few routines with them: its supposed to be good for keeping Azheimers at bay !
If you ever see a great juggler performing, stop and have a watch and drop a coin in the hat. Alas, TV has devalued what are amazing skills, taking often years of practice, as well as natural ability.
Gary







