11-03-2015, 10:11 PM
I know we're drifting off topic, but what the heck - this was a major restoration article in the Bulletin in Autumn 2008. The article included more than twenty pictures, plus circuits, and featured on the front and back cover of that issue of the Bulletin. As with all of Gary's articles, it gives a blow by blow account of every step - there were nine pictures of the speaker restoration alone, including fitting a new speech coil.
Invaluable information, tips and advice to anyone about to embark on anything along similar lines.
I see that Gary's avatar now features one of his other talents - juggling!!
Invaluable information, tips and advice to anyone about to embark on anything along similar lines.
I see that Gary's avatar now features one of his other talents - juggling!!
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







