06-03-2015, 05:11 PM
I have a Fujifilm camera but it never happened before the pic was too large. I'll find out later. It could be the camera has some kind of auto setting if you take pics from a distance.
Today I had a bad day as I notice now companies can't be contacted any more. Don't know if anyone has noticed this? They seem to be removing actual customer service in favour of automated recordings. It looks like I'll have to write by snail mail as I did last time.
The better news is I had my driving belts arrived today and now my 8 Track Player is up and running. The only 8 track tape I had to test was a Santana but it was playing fine.
Today I had a bad day as I notice now companies can't be contacted any more. Don't know if anyone has noticed this? They seem to be removing actual customer service in favour of automated recordings. It looks like I'll have to write by snail mail as I did last time.
The better news is I had my driving belts arrived today and now my 8 Track Player is up and running. The only 8 track tape I had to test was a Santana but it was playing fine.







