The subject of this thread is interesting to me.
I have a caravan in the garden, it's all wired up inside, I have a cable running from the house to the caravan, it's armoured but not connected yet at the house nor the caravan end.
I once posed the question as to whether or not I could export the earth from the house, I asked the DNO when they came to replace the overhead incomer to our place, he just shrugged his shoulders and said I needed to speak to an electrician, I phoned an electrician and he said it's xyz £'s per hour when do you want me, no answers to my question.
The cable is from memory rated at 15 KVA and is 10 mm cable, the house supply at the incomer used to be labeled PME but when they renewed the overhead incomer they labeled it CNE..any difference?
The caravan will have a shower, a few lights and some 13 A outlet sockets.
Lawrence.
I have a caravan in the garden, it's all wired up inside, I have a cable running from the house to the caravan, it's armoured but not connected yet at the house nor the caravan end.
I once posed the question as to whether or not I could export the earth from the house, I asked the DNO when they came to replace the overhead incomer to our place, he just shrugged his shoulders and said I needed to speak to an electrician, I phoned an electrician and he said it's xyz £'s per hour when do you want me, no answers to my question.
The cable is from memory rated at 15 KVA and is 10 mm cable, the house supply at the incomer used to be labeled PME but when they renewed the overhead incomer they labeled it CNE..any difference?
The caravan will have a shower, a few lights and some 13 A outlet sockets.
Lawrence.







