30-12-2014, 11:39 AM
Hi Rob,
Take a look at the second picture in your original post.
I could be wrong, but it looks like the solder tag should go on the bolt on the terminal tag - the one just to the right of the DIN socket. Could that work?
I agree about the schematic. I'm not sure I've located it. As far as I can see from the picture, it's an inductor - but that's a bit of a guess (is it "hollow"?). If so, is there a chance it's L1? Perhaps, assuming that bolt isn't earthed?
Take a look at the second picture in your original post.
I could be wrong, but it looks like the solder tag should go on the bolt on the terminal tag - the one just to the right of the DIN socket. Could that work?
I agree about the schematic. I'm not sure I've located it. As far as I can see from the picture, it's an inductor - but that's a bit of a guess (is it "hollow"?). If so, is there a chance it's L1? Perhaps, assuming that bolt isn't earthed?







