21-11-2014, 06:39 PM
Here are some waveforms - the source is the scope's own calibration square wave.
The amplitude of the signals at this point track the settings on the scope front panel so I know I'm looking at signals from the CH1 input.
The image showing the signals on the collectors of TR55 and TR56 looks good and these are tapped off to go to the display where I can see the waveform on the scope screen so long as trigger is in Auto mode. The waveforms at TR59 and TR60 clearly differ so I imagine it is here that my problems start. I can find no signal on the common base connection between TR59 and TR60 but since this is just pulled up to the 17v rail I was not expecting to see anything there.
The investigation continues.
Cheers,
John
The amplitude of the signals at this point track the settings on the scope front panel so I know I'm looking at signals from the CH1 input.
The image showing the signals on the collectors of TR55 and TR56 looks good and these are tapped off to go to the display where I can see the waveform on the scope screen so long as trigger is in Auto mode. The waveforms at TR59 and TR60 clearly differ so I imagine it is here that my problems start. I can find no signal on the common base connection between TR59 and TR60 but since this is just pulled up to the 17v rail I was not expecting to see anything there.
The investigation continues.
Cheers,
John
Time flies like an arrow, fruitflies like a banana!







