28-10-2014, 12:59 PM
(28-10-2014, 09:31 AM)Old Sparky Wrote: There are two 'military grade' new UL41s on eBay from different sellers at £119.90 & £129.00 eachThat's for 10 pieces, i.e. about 12 quid each which seems the going rate for NOS CV1977s.at the moment
There's no traction for these in the audio market that I know of, I suspect that prices will always creep up due to the lack of any new manufacturing.
The last block of 10 of these I bought about 4 years was about 50 quid ISTR. Langrex (who I quite like) are selling NOS Philips Miniwatt UL41s for 13 quid (+P&P).
If you want madness, look at some of the rarer nixie tubes. GR-414/GR-411/CD47 (when they can be found) are over 1000 euros each, i.e. for a single tube - 12 years ago there were just over 100 euros a piece...
sıʌǝɹq ɐʇıʌ `ɐƃuol sɹɐ
ʞɔıu
ʞɔıu


at the moment




