Now it is time to look at what on earth is going on with the transformer.
It has been bodged and I have undone the bodge and measured some voltages.
It looks like 2X 15 volt windings but with no tags for the second pair of wires.
It looks like I have a choice of 0-12 volts at 2 amps or 0-24 volts at 1 amp.
I have a 1 amp board or a 2.5 amp board to hand. I am tempted to alter the currant limit resistor to bring it down to 2 amps as the transformer looks like it is only rated at about 50VA.
It has been bodged and I have undone the bodge and measured some voltages.
It looks like 2X 15 volt windings but with no tags for the second pair of wires.
It looks like I have a choice of 0-12 volts at 2 amps or 0-24 volts at 1 amp.
I have a 1 amp board or a 2.5 amp board to hand. I am tempted to alter the currant limit resistor to bring it down to 2 amps as the transformer looks like it is only rated at about 50VA.







