Hi,
How true Gary, it takes longer to get things ready than to do the actual job on many occasions; re-roofing a garage is a big enough job in its own right but what a pain it is moving everything to gain access; I don't mind decorating but it's the upheaval which annoys. Good luck though Gary with the roof.
I've been retired (joke) since 2000 Colin and I'm still getting our bungalow and gardens ready for retirement; it's never ending; sort one job out and another two jobs crop up. I've done jobs from the sewer to replacing the chimney and stack and I'm still at it with no sign of let up. The dire weather is my main problem; I can be painting outside on a rare glorious summer day and as soon as the last brush-full of gloss is applied down comes the torrential rain; I'll never get used to this climate.
Stick with it though Gary and Colin but don't expect to retire having an easy life?
Back to the plot; Bron and I are to collect our new Skoda Fabia hatchback 1.2 TSI 105 Monte Carlo in red and black next Tuesday morning which we eagerly look forward to. The Monte has been held up at the docks reason unknown but the dealer DM Keith's here in Huddersfield have treated us well in loaning us a new Skoda Roomster Scout until the Monte is ready.
At first we were not too keen on the Roomster but over the last three weeks we've come to like it a great deal and will be very sorry to hand it back. Tomorrow is Rufforth Auto Jumble day and I'm in trouble because I'm going in the Roomster which just begs to return home with a full load of goodies?
Bron and I never ever considered buying a Skoda given the old jokes about Skoda's but these days Skoda are a top company and each time we go out we see no end of Skoda's of all models unlike Dacia's which we see few off and over the last two months I've only seen a handful of Dusters; I'm sure we've made the right choice buying the Monte even if it does cost a lot more than a Dacia?
The sun is shining and its not raining so I'd better get off my backside to make the most of it whilst it lasts?
Kind regards, Col.
How true Gary, it takes longer to get things ready than to do the actual job on many occasions; re-roofing a garage is a big enough job in its own right but what a pain it is moving everything to gain access; I don't mind decorating but it's the upheaval which annoys. Good luck though Gary with the roof.
I've been retired (joke) since 2000 Colin and I'm still getting our bungalow and gardens ready for retirement; it's never ending; sort one job out and another two jobs crop up. I've done jobs from the sewer to replacing the chimney and stack and I'm still at it with no sign of let up. The dire weather is my main problem; I can be painting outside on a rare glorious summer day and as soon as the last brush-full of gloss is applied down comes the torrential rain; I'll never get used to this climate.
Stick with it though Gary and Colin but don't expect to retire having an easy life?
Back to the plot; Bron and I are to collect our new Skoda Fabia hatchback 1.2 TSI 105 Monte Carlo in red and black next Tuesday morning which we eagerly look forward to. The Monte has been held up at the docks reason unknown but the dealer DM Keith's here in Huddersfield have treated us well in loaning us a new Skoda Roomster Scout until the Monte is ready.
At first we were not too keen on the Roomster but over the last three weeks we've come to like it a great deal and will be very sorry to hand it back. Tomorrow is Rufforth Auto Jumble day and I'm in trouble because I'm going in the Roomster which just begs to return home with a full load of goodies?
Bron and I never ever considered buying a Skoda given the old jokes about Skoda's but these days Skoda are a top company and each time we go out we see no end of Skoda's of all models unlike Dacia's which we see few off and over the last two months I've only seen a handful of Dusters; I'm sure we've made the right choice buying the Monte even if it does cost a lot more than a Dacia?
The sun is shining and its not raining so I'd better get off my backside to make the most of it whilst it lasts?
Kind regards, Col.
Happiness is a wreck of a cabinet to restore.







