20-05-2014, 12:25 PM
Hi,
Thanks David; in my case I think my camera is in tune with me because I too am colour blind.
I'm actually doing better now with close ups. I select "scene" then select "close up" and generally the pictures are pretty decent considering how cheap the camera was to buy; like yours David the camera is a Nikon Coolpix 20.1 Megapixels and for my use does what I want of it.
The black Poly-V belts I took the pictures of turning out blue was done inside the garage so perhaps a software issue within the camera? As you rightly say David sun isn't usually a problem here because we see little of it most of the year?
Kind regards, Col.
Thanks David; in my case I think my camera is in tune with me because I too am colour blind.
I'm actually doing better now with close ups. I select "scene" then select "close up" and generally the pictures are pretty decent considering how cheap the camera was to buy; like yours David the camera is a Nikon Coolpix 20.1 Megapixels and for my use does what I want of it.
The black Poly-V belts I took the pictures of turning out blue was done inside the garage so perhaps a software issue within the camera? As you rightly say David sun isn't usually a problem here because we see little of it most of the year?
Kind regards, Col.
Happiness is a wreck of a cabinet to restore.







