26-04-2014, 09:49 AM
I bought a Vauxhall Viva HA which never made it onto the road as such as it was so rusty the floor pans fell out of it!!
My first 'proper' car (one the could legally drive on the road) was a Ford Zephyr 4 mk 3 that I bought around my 19th birthday and drove for a couple of years. It was a 1965 model which a bench seat and 4 speed column change. It was awful but with a bench seat at the front it was great fun too.
Like this
My first 'proper' car (one the could legally drive on the road) was a Ford Zephyr 4 mk 3 that I bought around my 19th birthday and drove for a couple of years. It was a 1965 model which a bench seat and 4 speed column change. It was awful but with a bench seat at the front it was great fun too.
Like this
if all else fails...read the instructions!







