22-04-2014, 10:43 PM
Hi All,
To crown it all, as mine is an early TDCI it not fully OBD2 compliant so I cant tell what the engine is doing when running. It could be about 4 or 5 things potentially wrong. After pressure sensors, eveything to replace becomes big money. I think this will be the last diesel I shall buy.
I might have to go without a car for wee while.
Regards
Rob
To crown it all, as mine is an early TDCI it not fully OBD2 compliant so I cant tell what the engine is doing when running. It could be about 4 or 5 things potentially wrong. After pressure sensors, eveything to replace becomes big money. I think this will be the last diesel I shall buy.
I might have to go without a car for wee while.
Regards
Rob
if all else fails...read the instructions!







