21-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Thanks Joe
Hi Al,
Its common rail with a high pressure pump. Its not idling irratically which I'm told is a sign of the pump failing. But having said that, lack of fuel due to injector pump problems especially at higher revs seems to be likely. I could by a used one and give it a try. I've also checked the injector hose and thats not split as far as I can see (another well known problem).
I hate diesels..great when they work though.
Regards
Rob
Hi Al,
Its common rail with a high pressure pump. Its not idling irratically which I'm told is a sign of the pump failing. But having said that, lack of fuel due to injector pump problems especially at higher revs seems to be likely. I could by a used one and give it a try. I've also checked the injector hose and thats not split as far as I can see (another well known problem).
I hate diesels..great when they work though.
Regards
Rob
if all else fails...read the instructions!







