11-04-2014, 06:13 AM
Years ago I used to do a lot of programming in many Vers. of Basic up to Quick Basic 5. SWMBO hated the time I spent doing it as not much to show and it was very insular.
When I got into radio restoration she was a lot happier as out and about more and got to know a lot of people and make friends. She comes to the swaps and is always happy for a drive out to collect and if there's a weekend away somewhere pretty that's even better.
So thanks Colin, I had better stay away from anything to do with programming.
Gary
When I got into radio restoration she was a lot happier as out and about more and got to know a lot of people and make friends. She comes to the swaps and is always happy for a drive out to collect and if there's a weekend away somewhere pretty that's even better.
So thanks Colin, I had better stay away from anything to do with programming.
Gary







