22-03-2014, 03:53 PM
Very interesting read Lawrence - what a remarkable man who has made a huge and lasting impact through his inventions.
Never gained a college degree either.
It says all we need to know about the shallowness and triviality of present day society when just about everyone has heard of self-obsessed disagreeable shouty numpties such as Simon Cowell, Alan Sugar, & Gordon Ramsay, and clowning Clarkson, yet so few, (myself included until I read the paper at the link you gave), will have heard of Samuel Ruben, who's inventions are in every household.
Never gained a college degree either.
It says all we need to know about the shallowness and triviality of present day society when just about everyone has heard of self-obsessed disagreeable shouty numpties such as Simon Cowell, Alan Sugar, & Gordon Ramsay, and clowning Clarkson, yet so few, (myself included until I read the paper at the link you gave), will have heard of Samuel Ruben, who's inventions are in every household.
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







