19-03-2014, 07:36 PM
(19-03-2014, 05:17 PM)Radio Fixer Wrote: That isn't always true Robert. I was at the AGM a couple of years ago and Peter Lankshear down in NZ won one of the awards and I'm sure it did appear in the Bulletin.
Yes I remember something about Peter Lankshear in The Bulletin a couple of years ago too Gary, so you are probably correct and I stand corrected on that.
However, my point was that the full list of winners isn't reported - or at least in my experience I have yet to see it. I for one, as a non-attendee at the AGM, would like to know who has won the awards each year along with the number of votes cast for each eligible article - it would give an insight into what the wider membership finds interesting.
I know that Carl Glover and other committee members are always requesting copy for The Bulletin - perhaps promoting the awards more by reporting the winners better would serve to encourage others to have a go at submitting an article?
Regards







