18-03-2014, 06:18 PM
I wouldn't recommend buying the CorelDraw package for you David. For me, I needed to be fired up by a specific task: that was taking the dial glass out of the HMV 650 and then with minimal soft brush treatment seeing the letters fall off. A friend used to say "I washed the dial and ended up with letter soup". It was a huge learning curve for a beginner but having used other drawing packages in the distant past worked out really well.
It is fun but after I you have made various Christmas cards and the like what are you going to do? For me I have now done more dials, for me and friends and of course circuit diagrams and layouts. It can be used as part of post - processing on radio pics adding magnified sections (you will have seen some of these in the Bulletins.
Pass on the 115 Lawrence !
Gary
It is fun but after I you have made various Christmas cards and the like what are you going to do? For me I have now done more dials, for me and friends and of course circuit diagrams and layouts. It can be used as part of post - processing on radio pics adding magnified sections (you will have seen some of these in the Bulletins.
Pass on the 115 Lawrence !
Gary







