18-03-2014, 03:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2014, 03:12 PM by Radio Fixer.)
Al said:
"Those under-chassis Pictures put a whole new complexion on the term 'Rat's nest'.
I'm glad it wasn't me. Well done."
Well, I cheated a little Al, it was actually easier (still not easy though) than the under - chassis pics before make you believe. I don't think they, or me, could have wired it without a sub-chassis that comes out or goes in (in AKs case) afterwards.
Gary
"Those under-chassis Pictures put a whole new complexion on the term 'Rat's nest'.
I'm glad it wasn't me. Well done."
Well, I cheated a little Al, it was actually easier (still not easy though) than the under - chassis pics before make you believe. I don't think they, or me, could have wired it without a sub-chassis that comes out or goes in (in AKs case) afterwards.
Gary







