17-02-2014, 08:09 PM
HI,
Many thanks Keith for taking the trouble to reply adding this useful information.
As you know Keith it's hardly like a bowling green where Bron and I live so as you say this will impound on mpg figures. When I set off with a cold Aygo it only does about 200 yards before hitting Rowley Lane; if I turn left uphill then the Aygo goes up the first steepest part in second gear until it gets its breath which I know only too well how it feels; I've walked up the lane quite a few times and it's a brilliant workout if it doesn't kill me?
A 2L vehicle is much too big for us but I think the smaller petrol engine (105?) gives creditable performance; most Yeti's also appear to be sold in 2WD versions?
Kind regards, Col.
Many thanks Keith for taking the trouble to reply adding this useful information.
As you know Keith it's hardly like a bowling green where Bron and I live so as you say this will impound on mpg figures. When I set off with a cold Aygo it only does about 200 yards before hitting Rowley Lane; if I turn left uphill then the Aygo goes up the first steepest part in second gear until it gets its breath which I know only too well how it feels; I've walked up the lane quite a few times and it's a brilliant workout if it doesn't kill me?
A 2L vehicle is much too big for us but I think the smaller petrol engine (105?) gives creditable performance; most Yeti's also appear to be sold in 2WD versions?
Kind regards, Col.
Happiness is a wreck of a cabinet to restore.







