17-02-2014, 08:25 AM
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2014, 09:04 AM by Radio Fixer.)
Oh! dear, seems like I will have to stick to the make I know for my style of motoring. It would be hard to change anyway after decades and never having been disappointed.
I haven't done an extensive search but it seems not easy to find a bare survey form and go through it, maybe filling in for your own vehicle just as an exercise. I never do surveys as I find the 'answer' never include one that matches what I want to say. The JDP may be better or worse?
All useful stuff Gary
I haven't done an extensive search but it seems not easy to find a bare survey form and go through it, maybe filling in for your own vehicle just as an exercise. I never do surveys as I find the 'answer' never include one that matches what I want to say. The JDP may be better or worse?
All useful stuff Gary







