14-02-2014, 01:13 PM
Hi,
I'd have put money on you going for a Honda Gary so good luck if you decide on the Ford.
Demonstrators can be excellent value but also many dealers in order to get their sales figures up in order to qualify for manufacturers bonus pre-register lots of cars selling these on at a large discount in order just to move metal these being brand new cars.
The Duster we are interested in has 6 speeds but manual. We've just had a visitor but after dinner I'll be browsing the web; one thing which is puzzling me at the moment are the Dusters regarding two and four wheel drive models; I know the base model is 2WD only but on other models it gives front wheel drive? I need to spend time digging a bit deeper.
Kind regards, Col.
I'd have put money on you going for a Honda Gary so good luck if you decide on the Ford.
Demonstrators can be excellent value but also many dealers in order to get their sales figures up in order to qualify for manufacturers bonus pre-register lots of cars selling these on at a large discount in order just to move metal these being brand new cars.
The Duster we are interested in has 6 speeds but manual. We've just had a visitor but after dinner I'll be browsing the web; one thing which is puzzling me at the moment are the Dusters regarding two and four wheel drive models; I know the base model is 2WD only but on other models it gives front wheel drive? I need to spend time digging a bit deeper.
Kind regards, Col.
Happiness is a wreck of a cabinet to restore.







