30-01-2014, 03:08 PM
(30-01-2014, 09:53 AM)Steve_P Wrote: Hi there. Welcome aboard our merry band.Thanks, Steve. I recognise your user name from elsewhere in cyberspace.
Cheers,
Steve

(30-01-2014, 09:55 AM)Aerodyne Wrote: Welcome indeed.Thank you, Tony. I recognise you as the man who made a good few of my sets famous thanks to your using some of my pictures in one of your wonderful books.
Tony
(30-01-2014, 10:10 AM)Retired Wrote: Hi,
A warm welcome to the forum from me too John. You've quickly settled in which isn't surprising given this is such a friendly and laid back forum where we are allowed to discuss most subjects and wander totally "off topic".
Kind regards, Col.

(30-01-2014, 11:09 AM)Old Sparky Wrote: Welcome from me, too, John. As others have said this is a friendly & relaxed place not oveburdened with regulations, either.I'm not a remotely religious man but sometimes, the word "hallelujah" seems fitting. This is one such time.

Thank you all for the messages of welcome. Now I just need to explore a little further and complete the details of my user profile.
John






