10-01-2014, 01:29 PM
The idea I will be testing is meant to be quick and quickest of all if the existing tags are bypassed avoiding the need to dig around inside the can.
The one I will be testing first has picked up a fair bit of electrolyte in the bung and it has gone conductive as a result. The other advantage is that there is very little clearance between the chassis and a tag strip that is situated directly below the capacitor in the actual set I will be testing it in.
The one I will be testing first has picked up a fair bit of electrolyte in the bung and it has gone conductive as a result. The other advantage is that there is very little clearance between the chassis and a tag strip that is situated directly below the capacitor in the actual set I will be testing it in.







