01-01-2014, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the info Colin - most interesting and encouraging to know that it's now possible to have future print runs of the required number to meet demand. It's evident that a great deal of time and effort goes into publishing these books which are never going to have a wide circulation, so it would be a shame if their full potential can't be realised. The scanning technology is very impressive. When we go to Paris on Eurostar we go down by train from Hull to King's X and we've usually got a couple of hours to kill till we need to check in at St Pancras, so we usually walk to the British Library, next door to St Pancras. Always a wonderful place to spend an hour or two. It has a decent café and the good thing is that you can leave your luggage in luggage lockers FOC, which you can't do at St Pancras or King's X.
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







