01-01-2014, 01:11 AM
I had a look for a book of old barrack room songs after being asked expecting it to be rare and expensive.
There it was as a print on demand for under £10 including shipping from the US.
I have in the past straightened the images of book pages by laying the book on a table and holding part of it vertical with one hand while taking a photo with the other hand.
There must be desktop computer software that can do it now though.
There it was as a print on demand for under £10 including shipping from the US.
I have in the past straightened the images of book pages by laying the book on a table and holding part of it vertical with one hand while taking a photo with the other hand.
There must be desktop computer software that can do it now though.







