28-12-2013, 11:09 PM
We've been away spending Christmas with our elder son, his wife and our three granddaughters since 20 Dec - not due back home till late tomorrow afternoon, then we're only home for a couple of weeks and off again, so the prospect of me reading the book, let alone writing a review in the foreseeable future are slim to non-existent, so hopefully it's something you'd be willing to undertake Robert.
Sorry I've not been around much on the forum to post anything (apart from to this thread), but then a family Christmas is just that, and I've really not had a minute to spare, which I suppose is just as it should be if I have my priorities right as a father, grandfather and husband!
Best wishes to all for 2014, which will be with us in no time at all.
Then it's the forum's third birthday, which if I remember correctly, is 24 Feb
Reasons to be cheerful!
Sorry I've not been around much on the forum to post anything (apart from to this thread), but then a family Christmas is just that, and I've really not had a minute to spare, which I suppose is just as it should be if I have my priorities right as a father, grandfather and husband!
Best wishes to all for 2014, which will be with us in no time at all.
Then it's the forum's third birthday, which if I remember correctly, is 24 Feb

Reasons to be cheerful!
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







