23-11-2013, 03:35 AM
I did that 5 years ago. They did not sell.
The one with a price on it had might as well be tested as it most likely did not sell when the previous owner tested it and priced it up.
They were abandoned by a repair shop that closed for good and I took them on as donors and never got to do any repairs to do so they are just there in storage and I have looked at what they sell for as a part of re-homing them.
One vote for E-bay.
Two more for a sale then.
The one with a price on it had might as well be tested as it most likely did not sell when the previous owner tested it and priced it up.
They were abandoned by a repair shop that closed for good and I took them on as donors and never got to do any repairs to do so they are just there in storage and I have looked at what they sell for as a part of re-homing them.
One vote for E-bay.
Two more for a sale then.







