04-11-2013, 06:34 PM
That looks just like my 32 board. It's a very ingenious circuit using the feedback for the oscillator to power the indicator filament and two windings on the transformer to power the bridge and a doubler to power the indicator anode. And it only uses 3 transistors.
I changed the doubler diodes and all the resistors, apart from the reference ones, as they were all out of spec. I also changed the Hunts cap and all the electrolytics.
However yours has something mine doesn't - A case. I'll have to find a suitable box at some point.
Keith
I changed the doubler diodes and all the resistors, apart from the reference ones, as they were all out of spec. I also changed the Hunts cap and all the electrolytics.
However yours has something mine doesn't - A case. I'll have to find a suitable box at some point.
Keith







