Thanks so much for the very informative talk Keith, and for going to so much trouble with the preparation, setting up the equipment and for the excellent well illustrated notes.
No longer will I need to harbour the guilty secret of being a 'phantom twiddler'!
Nice to see that you had a 'full house' and kept everyone's attention for well over an hour.
A few more pics, including a rare pair of REP DRR2 coils, which Keith covets and used as part of his talk!
No longer will I need to harbour the guilty secret of being a 'phantom twiddler'!

Nice to see that you had a 'full house' and kept everyone's attention for well over an hour.
A few more pics, including a rare pair of REP DRR2 coils, which Keith covets and used as part of his talk!
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







