(15-10-2013, 02:36 PM)Radio Fixer Wrote: Alan, we are still on the old pull out fuses and the cooker one is 30A...
Just a small point, which no longer has relevance to you Gary as you are having a new consumer unit fitted which will have circuit breakers rather than fuses. But anyone else who still has a traditional fuse-board consumer unit might like to know (if they don't already know) that you can get MCBs which simply plug in as direct replacements for re-wireable fuses. I fitted them in the house of one of our sons. (Took less time to do than to re-wire a fuse!)
Ooops - Jeffrey pipped me at the post on this po9int!
Wylex retro-fit MCBs here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WYLEX-MCB-CIRC...reakers_RL&var=550286087700&hash=item3a85795879
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







