05-09-2013, 06:20 PM
(04-09-2013, 07:18 PM)Robert Darwent Wrote:(04-09-2013, 06:35 PM)tiv48 Wrote: hi Robert I wonder if you could tell me where you got the covering from?
Hi Rob,
I seem to remember it was a fabric shop seller on eBay, but its 3 or 4 years ago now so I'll have to search back through my purchase history and see if I can find the listing. Bear with me!
Regards,
I've had a good look through my purchase history Rob but I'm afraid I can't find the specific listing, its too far back now.
However, if you do an eBay search in the 'Crafts>Fabric' category using the keywords 'snake (faux leather, vinyl)' you'll turn up some very similar cloths.
In fact, there is the exact same patterned cloth available at the moment that I used but in white/gold whereas I bought black/grey. No doubt the black/grey is out of stock right now but I should imagine is still regularly listed.
Hope this helps.
Regards,







