24-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Hi,
Thanks Lawrence. When I restored the AVO wave winder a few years ago I didn't see any information regarding designing the coils so perhaps this would be a good starting point. I'm not up to speed when it comes to things like inductance but I always enjoyed transformer winding. I tend to learn on a need to know basis and only restored the wave winder because I'm a sucker for punishment.
Kind regards, Col.
Thanks Lawrence. When I restored the AVO wave winder a few years ago I didn't see any information regarding designing the coils so perhaps this would be a good starting point. I'm not up to speed when it comes to things like inductance but I always enjoyed transformer winding. I tend to learn on a need to know basis and only restored the wave winder because I'm a sucker for punishment.
Kind regards, Col.
Happiness is a wreck of a cabinet to restore.







