06-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Ah...I think there's a definate problem, I just clicked on the link I initially posted and all I get is a blank (grey) PDF screen and at the top it said "this PDF might not be displayed properly" I fiddled around but zilch.
However if I open the file I saved it to on my PC it opens and reads ok....So dunno what's to do now?....Anyone.
I hope it's not copywrite or anything serious, I down loaded it from the royal signals site, I didn't have to join or anything, it downloaded of its own free will so I assumed it was ok to do so.
Lawrence.
However if I open the file I saved it to on my PC it opens and reads ok....So dunno what's to do now?....Anyone.
I hope it's not copywrite or anything serious, I down loaded it from the royal signals site, I didn't have to join or anything, it downloaded of its own free will so I assumed it was ok to do so.
Lawrence.







