23-07-2013, 07:54 AM
The four EM80/6BR5 magic eye valves that I ordered a few weeks ago arrived today. They were despatched right away by air mail, but took five weeks to arrive - not the fault of the supplier, and to be expected. The valves are Russian ‘new old stock’ and were very carefully packed. As I said earlier, they cost just £18.40 for the four, (£4.60 each), plus £5.25 international post, so just under £24.00 total - £6.00 each inc post & pack. (When I ordered them there were EM80s of dubious provenance on offer e-bay from private sellers with a starting price higher than this, plus P&P).
The prices are in $US so will fluctuate according to how low the £GBP has sunk when the order is placed.
Well worth a squint at the site, especially if you aren't in a hurry to get particular valves at a keen price.
http://tubes-store.com
I've got my happy face on today
The prices are in $US so will fluctuate according to how low the £GBP has sunk when the order is placed.
Well worth a squint at the site, especially if you aren't in a hurry to get particular valves at a keen price.
http://tubes-store.com
I've got my happy face on today

Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







