21-07-2013, 05:50 PM
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2013, 05:53 PM by camallison.)
I still have my primus stove - folds up and fits in its very own "Oxo" tin.
Start it on meths and then when warmed, pump like billyo to get the paraffin to catch. One evening in 1970, I cooked 2 steaks, mashed potato and peas for an evening meal when camping in North Wales. If I need to heat a metal part, I use that as it has a handy pan support to lay things on. Works wonders.
Colin
Start it on meths and then when warmed, pump like billyo to get the paraffin to catch. One evening in 1970, I cooked 2 steaks, mashed potato and peas for an evening meal when camping in North Wales. If I need to heat a metal part, I use that as it has a handy pan support to lay things on. Works wonders.
Colin






